If you are interested in working for AK-ART, first you need to be part of AK-ART's database. If you are a concept artist or matte painter, please provide link to your current portfolio and/or demo reel and your CV. Once approved, you will be added to artist's database and should a need for an artist that matches your style arise, you will be automatically notified.
- Excellent portfolio, showcasing variety of topics as well as strong understanding of anatomy, perspective, form and colors (for matte painters: ability to create stylized and photo-realistic environments)
- Strong self-organizational and time management skills
- Proficient knowledge of industry standard 2D software (Photoshop, Painter or similar). Knowledge of 3D software (like ZBrush, Modo, Vue, SketchUp, etc.) is a BIG plus.
- Ability to drive a concept from loose sketches to the final presentation
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- 3+ years of professional experience and at least one AAA game, big advertising campaign and/or feature film in the credits
Please note that at the moment, AK-ART cooperates with artists only remotely.
- AK-ART Jarosław Adam Kuczek
- Location: Cracow, Poland
- VAT-EU: PL6312385036
- Phone: (+48) 573326855
- Skype: adam.kuczek
For credits, resume and professional recommendations, please check the links below:
Full CV as well as additional work samples (many are still under NDA and can't be displayed publicly) available on request.